Be Prepared for a Medical Emergency while Traveling
As we all know, Thanksgiving week is one of the busiest travel holidays of the year. For 2018, AAA is estimating that more than 54 Million Americans will travel – this is the most since 2005. The vast majority will travel by car (90%), while the other 10 percent will travel by air, train or bus. So whether your visiting grandma’s house for that traditional turkey dinner or planning a quick family vacation near or far, make sure you are prepared for anything that can happen.